Outsourcing Trends in 2021
Businesses outsource for many reasons due to its several advantages. Most popular or common reasons to outsource include the following:
- cost containment
- increase performance
- qualified expertise
- focus on core competencies
- infrastructure advantages
As outsourcing evolves with the ‘new normal’ in 2021, we look forward to new trends we see in business process services. 2020 created a benchmark for business process service organizations as it rearranged priorities on a global scale. Some trends to look for this year are as follows:
- Onshore/nearshore Business Process Services-More companies are partnering with vendors close to home for better access, coverage, and general output.
- People over Price- Again, companies are willing to hire onshore/nearshore companies for high standards and optimal results.
- Focus on the Customer Journey-One negative customer experience could cost you thousands. The customer experience is extremely important, especially in the era of remote working.
- Technology Innovation- To keep up with the tech demand, especially in 2021, businesses are relying on outsourcing partners to have the latest and greatest technology advances.
These are the major outsourcing trends for 2021, and we expect this to evolve as times are always changing. Velocitii is a U.S. based business process service organization that specializes in customer care, revenue generation, back office support, and consulting services.